Fullerton Stained Concrete
Most Trusted Stained Concrete Contractors in Fullerton, California
Looking for a unique, elegant, yet trendy finish for your concrete surface? You can go for concrete stains. Stained concrete is an amazing variant of concrete that slightly differs from the stamped concrete. You can use stained concrete for your floors, driveway, patio, pool decks, and other places of your choice.
What is Stained Concrete/ Concrete Stains?
The process of applying a coat of stain leads to the making of stained concrete. But this application of color is a bit different. Concrete stains are mainly of two types, reactive, and non-reactive.
Reactive Concrete Stains
The reactive stain is made of an acidic solution. When this solution comes in direct contact with the concrete, the hue of the concrete transforms completely. This stain becomes permanent and doesn’t wash away in any way.
Non-Reactive Concrete Stains
Non-reactive concrete stains are water-based acrylic solutions. They are independent of any chemical reaction, so they are known as non-reactive stains. These stains enter the open pores of the concrete and the color of the concrete changes. Non-reactive stains create an opaque texture. They offer a wide range of colors, as compared to reactive stains.
Concrete stains create a look that cannot be easily replicated. Since the spreading of color and the chemical reaction happens organically, each surface looks different.
Advantages of Using Stained Concrete
- Concrete stains come with an extremely affordable price tag. You don’t have to worry about exceeding your budget while decking up your house. You can cover a large area at a minimum cost.
- There is no need to worry that your concrete stains will get washed away or faded. These stains are highly durable and last for years.
- The uniqueness of stained concrete makes it even more appealing.
Taking Care of Concrete Stains
To retain the unique look of your concrete stains, you have to take proper care of it.
- On a regular basis, dry mop the concrete stained floor to keep it shining and glossy.
- You can also damp mop the surface, but make sure to not use anything that might result in a chemical reaction.
Why Hire Fullerton Pro Concrete and Masonry?
At Fullerton Pro Concrete and Masonry, we deliver the best quality of work. Our professionals are equipped with all the skills and expertise in the field of concrete and masonry works. Their dexterity, precision, and years of experience will certainly reflect on your project if you choose to hire us.
If you are living near Fullerton, CA, and planning to renovate your concrete floor, give us a call to get a quote for your project. Dial (714) 844-7499 now.